MovieBase is an app for finding information about the movies you've watched. You can add, delete movies, edit information. The data is stored in a Supabase database on the server. The table can be sorted, you can search the desired movie by different criteria.
The idea for the app came about as follows: I've watched an awful lot of movies over time.
At some point I started keeping a list to solve a number of problems:
- The more you watch, the less you remember whether you watched or not.
- I’d like to write down your impressions and evaluations.
- I need a handy tool to search for a movie on the list.
- I'm often asked to recommend a movie, and sometimes it's hard to remember even the best one.
- Search for a movie in the catalog: by title, director
- Adding, editing and deleting movies
- Filtering by rating,
- Sorting by title, director, viewing time, rating
- Adding notes
- Get additional information on IMDB database: Cover art, original title and director, duration, genre